Note to New Members ×

Td2 To Td3 Question

underdog

hey all, first off good to see bomber still doing well and growing in this stupid economic environment, although i guess along with death and taxes there will always be snow!

i did search the forum for this answer first so here goes....basically i just want to make sure i understand that the TD2 top plate will fit on the TD3 bottom part? so if i pull the trigger on a 2nd board kit should i just go for the TD3 2nd board kit (and are they in stock?) or stick with the TD2 2nd board kit? wish i had the ducats to buy 2nd set of bindings but its a sh**ty time to be a civil servant so the 2nd board kit will have to do.

thanks,

chris

Chris,

The answer to your question is yes, the tops and bottoms are compatible. i.e. a TD2 base plate/upper will go onto a TD3 Lower, and a TD3 base plate/upper will go onto a TD2 Lower.

So at that point it is just preference on what 2nd Board Kit you get. The TD3 does use the new thicker E-Rings which is very nice for several reasons. Keep in mind, it is about 4mm taller then a TD2 2nd Board Kit.