Note to New Members ×

AF 700s, cateks, s flex and deeluxe vicious

bobdea

The below is Fin approved.

First up the AF 700s These shells are size 285, have a ton of days on them and have the wear and tear you'd expect BUT have new five position forward lean adjusters on them that just got here from the bomber store. These boots had the BTS on them and I can't find the RAB they came with so I got these so the boots are complete. I have ridden the AF 700 with the 5 position adjusters, it does stiffen the boot a bit. Also, these boots have head liners that are basically new other than one run. Never molded or anything. Just too high volume for me.

These shells have never been stretched or ground.

If you want some thermoflex liners with these boots I can give you a old pair but these I retired as they have been molded a bunch of times and only really work for a high volume foot now because they don't puff up as much anymore.

Also new are the heel pads.

If you like I can add some used intec heels for $20 because my FINtecs are here!

170 plus shipping.

now with pics!

boot1.jpg

boots%202.jpgcateks1.jpgcatek2.jpg

Second on the menu are intec catek OS2s, these are not beat up at all, generally they have been my secondary bindings. only putting them up here because if the price is right I will move them but I'm crazy about the idea. 240 + shipping.

Third F2 S flex plate, these are in good condition, I like them but need to go because I don't ride enough to take advantage of them. A decent solution if you don't want the weight of a hangl or don't want to drill your board.

300 plus shipping.

And finally the Deeluxe Vicious soft boots, these are size 11. The boot is similar to the burton driver. Quite stiff. I took one bunny hill run in them and they are too small. the list price on these was 299. I paid less than that but still my loss is your gain on this one.

$100 plus shipping.

I will add pictures in the next couple days.

Mods the 700s were OKed By Fin

JP-1 I emailed you back but the email bounced back

Hi. This is the qmail-send program at yahoo.com.

I'm afraid I wasn't able to deliver your message to the following addresses.

This is a permanent error; I've given up. Sorry it didn't work out.

64.18.4.10 does not like recipient.

Remote host said: 553 sorry, mail to that recipient is not accepted on this system (#5.7.1)

Giving up on 64.18.4.10.

anyway, yes, they are in great shape, hardly used

will try to get pics up over the weekend.

hey, I emailed you about the address on that pay pal account

just want to make sure it's right before I ship

would hate to have UPS lose it or something

I also just called (519) 794-2913 assuming that's you, I looked up the name on the pay pal account via whitepages.com

you payed me but I'd like a response before I ship.

at some point I'll just ship to the pay pal address but seeing as the address you gave me here and the address on the pay pal account don't match I am trying to double check.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...