Note to New Members ×

Bindings and Boots

sweetsooziep

Have a board, F2 Speedster SL and now we need boots and bindings. My son's shoe size is 9 mens, snowboard soft boot is 27.5, so would you say a hardshell alpine would be a 26 or 26.5?. I am new at this, but have 3 USASA sons (12-14-16) that are ready and very motivated....Thank you for any help or offers. My personal email is sweetsooziep@yahoo.com

THANK YOU ALL!!!

Wonderful resource Randy! Thanx! I guess since his foot measures 25 cm from heel to toe, he is a 25 mondo--I will find a way to have him try on different brands. There is notrhing here in Placerville though, not even a ski shoppe. We are very serious and dedicated despite this. The boys (2 boarders, one skiier) arre a cut above the average athletic ability, composed of tremendous endurance since birth. I trained for the '74 Olympics in butterfly swimming, so it is inhgerited strength. They compete at Sierra and Northstar. I coached USASA for disabled kids but this year am bedridden--sick with a sudden rare platelet disorder where I am not clotting. I know the Anderson girls and their dad Joe. You? How about your story?

If you want a shop to try on boots check with Tahoe Sports Ltd in South Lake, they sold the Head Stratos Pro's last year. Elite Feet at Squaw Valley also sells them.

There were several pair of used boots in a 25 in the classified section here, a friend just bought some. Here is another pair http://www.bomberonline.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=21409&highlight=boots

Another option is to post a wanted on http://www.tahoecarvers.com you might find some closer to home they he can try on first.

I raced USASA north shore for a few years but stopped two years ago. I always wanted to go to some south shore races but never made it. I do miss running gates but I'm having a lot of fun just free carving now, and I don't have to stand around for hours. :D

Sorry to hear about your bedridden condition. I hope you can find a way to get back out on the slopes!

I have a pair of Deeluxe Suzukas in a size 25, with Thermoflex liners that have been molded twice, I'll let 'em go for $165 + shipping. I can include Intec heels (step-in heels) for an extra $35. Time to get the little one to bed right now but I can take pics tomorrow if desired.

Hello Suz,

I have several pairs of Burton Race Plate bindings for sale (I haven't posted them yet). They are all in great condition - I'm only 140 pounds and I've owned them since they were new.

I also have pictures of them, if you're interested let me know.

Don

any 4x4 cants for sale?

any Aluminum 4x4 center discs for sale?