Note to New Members ×

Crystal Mtn. Mini-Session?

Keenan

I'll be a pretty sketchy tentative for that this season, but don't rule me completely out. I will be at Baker Sunday, gimme a shout if you are going to be there...unless someone wants to meet up @ Stevens Pass instead.

Last years little event was fun, too bad you guys didn't follow me up to Baker the next day. 6 inches of pow in the bowl off of chair 8, laps with one other guy that met me up there. Great time!

Oooh, I spotted two hardbooters on the mountain today (Sunday 1/4), beautiful packed powder, even the moguls were soft :)

My hard boots got lost in the mail on the way back from japan, so I'm riding softies until I work up the courage to purchase another $480 pair of boots but if you'll let me ride along I'd love to hang out with some hard booters, finally, after years of solo action in Japan!

First day of the season for me was today; lo-and-behold, I can lay down some trenches riding switch! Mmmmhhhhh. Go softies!

Mrjamie, I forgot to respond earlier. I hope you can make it on the 9th as well. Mike, I'll see you then, I might not make it until 9:30 or so due to daycare, but if I don't see anyone in the lodge I'll head over to the Queens chair and find you.

Oooh, I spotted two hardbooters on the mountain today (Sunday 1/4), beautiful packed powder, even the moguls were soft :)

My hard boots got lost in the mail on the way back from japan, so I'm riding softies until I work up the courage to purchase another $480 pair of boots but if you'll let me ride along I'd love to hang out with some hard booters, finally, after years of solo action in Japan!

First day of the season for me was today; lo-and-behold, I can lay down some trenches riding switch! Mmmmhhhhh. Go softies!

I think it was me and my friend Mark on the way up to BC for our annual cat-ski trip.

Awesome day at Crystal with the new snow.

Jim

post-219-141842270847_thumb.jpg

post-219-141842270849_thumb.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

For anyone who is planning on going to Crystal next Monday, they have just announced $40 tickets for Mondays in February (excluding Prez Day). The only catch is you have to order your tickets online.

Art - I figured everyone would meet in the lodge about 9AM, like last year. I'll be a little later due to daycare drop off, I'll also try to find my radio, whatever channel works for you.

There isn't enough coverage on the steeper slopes, however the groomers are good, especially Queens chair. They are also supposed to get some more coverage this weekend. I really don't want to damage my new board but I'm planning on riding it, I'm pretty confident there will be enough snow.

for those that missed it, the three of us represented on the carving tip! Actually the snow was pretty damn good, sun was out, and crowds were working trying to stimulate the economy. The rest of us slacjkers (Blegojovich?) were busy selling our sport to the uninformed masses one baggy pants turn and cigarette butt at a time. Actually, nobody even noticed us. But I took this to try to show up the world carving session (no CAPS, they dont deserve it) on an Iphone no less. Keenan and Mike, Thanks.

post-120-141842274216_thumb.jpg