Note to New Members ×

Mt Hood Ski Bowl Reports 2008-2009

Looked REALLY good as I drove by, expect a report here from another local BOLer tonight maybe? Looked DEEP and SMOOTH

Hours of Operation

Mt. Hood Skibowl is Now Open

Thanks to the "Arctic Blast" storm, Skibowl is now open.

We are opening lifts as snowpack and conditions allow and will soon be geared up for full operation.

Schedule 12/18 - 12/25

Thursday 3pm - 10pm

Friday 9am - 11pm

Saturday 8am - 11pm

Sunday 8am - 10pm

Monday 9am - 10pm

Tuesday 9am - 10pm

Wednesday 9am - 10pm

Thursday 9am - 10pm

Had a great ride last night at Ski Bowl only 2 lifts open lower and multorpor. about 23" powder on the ungroomed slopes:biggthump. My buddy and I were first inline first run had a blast. unfortunatly we had a bad night on our 8th run. Ron took a crash and :eek:broke his leg in two places.

Sorry Brain I was busy last night call you later.

Had a great ride last night at Ski Bowl only 2 lifts open lower and multorpor. about 23" powder on the ungroomed slopes:biggthump. My buddy and I were first inline first run had a blast. unfortunatly we had a bad night on our 8th run. Ron took a crash and :eek:broke his leg in two places.

Sorry Brain I was busy last night call you later.

DUDE!!! Glad to hear you had first chair, first tracks, and super first day!! So sorry to hear about the bad luck. Really, if I can help, let me know.

BRAIN? Thanks, in fact I am so smart I can post YOUR photos!!!!

Thanks for the update. BRYAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!

post-198-141842267234_thumb.jpg

post-198-141842267237_thumb.jpg

post-198-141842267239_thumb.jpg

WOW! heaven on earth!

It's the start of my second season out here in Portland and would love to get together with some of you guys sometime. Just got a stubby/AM hybird and can't wait to try it out. BUT if the snow is like it is in the photos I'm leaving the new board at home and bringin' the 4807! Hope to meet the PDX crew soon.

Kelvin