Note to New Members ×

eces 2009

mohnjerkert

last march when i was skiing at stowe i met up with a bunch of bomber guys that introduced me to carving. i didnt have a board then but wished i did. now i have a board and am trying to see if they will all be there this year. basically i am looking for someone who will be able to help me out with my technique and help me develop my skills. if anyone knows of anything that will help me out i would appreciate it.

Hi,

ECES is a once every two years event - 2010 is the next shot.

SES (Summit Expression Session) happens every year - click the link on the front page for more info!

If you watc the ride boards for VT you'll see a few informal gatherings planned, or just post up and let people know where you'll be and you can usually find one or two carvers to meet you.

Welcome to Bomber

a bunch of us ride in VT. just stay tuned in here. I used to have a ski house in stowe for years, even spent a whole season up there 10+ years ago but rarely get up there anymore. North Conway NH is more viable, we'll help ya dial it in. It's easy to stay up there at a ski club, too. Partys , chicks, lots of carving !

attitash, wildcat ,sunday river

the season is upon us

http://www.skiwildcat.com/

click the video snow report :biggthump