Note to New Members ×

Head Stratos 30.0 Boots!! $210.00

Monster Carver

Hey guys,

I bought the stratos boots last year near seasons end and used them only twice!!! THEY ARE BASICALLY NEW!!

I retroed my old Raichle spring to the back of the boot it works pretty good.

Only problem is I have to adjust my bindings if I switch between boots. This is a pain so I decided to by a new pair of 700ts once I sell these.

I will consider all offers. You will need new foot beds as I run with custom inserts for comfort and I am keeping mine sorry.

JP

post-7066-14184226621_thumb.jpg

post-7066-141842266213_thumb.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Rammy, FYI. I have 10 (5E) width feet. Footwear is always an issue (only buy NB sneakers) because of the width. A couple of years back I tried every boot in the shop (@ The Starting Gate) and ended up with Head Stratos, they had the best fit for me.

Rammy, FYI. I have 10 (5E) width feet. Footwear is always an issue (only buy NB sneakers) because of the width. A couple of years back I tried every boot in the shop (@ The Starting Gate) and ended up with Head Stratos, they had the best fit for me.

Damn, I wish we had more local shops that had decent choices in Alpine gear. I bought my first pair of boots from a retailer that went bust over 10 yrs ago. Haven't had any others available to try stuff on so I kept using them. I got sick of waiting so I just got my second pair late last year online. Head Stratos Pro. Never been happier.

D.:biggthump

• 2 weeks later...