Note to New Members ×

Loveland Wed. 12/10

davekempmeister

I will be up on 12/10 as I have Sundays and wensdays off. I don't know if I will be riding hardboots as the snow off trail should be really good. Will be up tommorow 12/7. I will be taking the week of Dec15 off for vacation as well to ride as I figure better go while the snow is there and I need to start using up my vacation time. I am hoping that they will open the ridge up-chair 9 during that week I am off. If they do it will be nice powder and the dupraz will get used.

...thanks for responses. Thor, I think it's going to be Loveland for me Wed. because I've got to get back to Denver by about 4 or so. However, I do expect I'll hit the Basin at least one day over the next week and have nothing but time on my hands for 5 days. I'll post in advance when I figure it out. It'd be great to meet you guys. I feel like I already know Kimo - we both ride Litespeeds.

Arneburner, Ink and Snowboardfast, I have no doubt I'll be at Loveland early Wed.a/m. I'll either be on a Tanker 187 (w/Flows) or a Rossi World Cup 190 (cateks & Heads) and I'm big and dressed all black & gray. Be great to meet up.

• 2 weeks later...
...thanks for responses. Thor, I think it's going to be Loveland for me Wed. because I've got to get back to Denver by about 4 or so. However, I do expect I'll hit the Basin at least one day over the next week and have nothing but time on my hands for 5 days. I'll post in advance when I figure it out. It'd be great to meet you guys. I feel like I already know Kimo - we both ride Litespeeds.

Arneburner, Ink and Snowboardfast, I have no doubt I'll be at Loveland early Wed.a/m. I'll either be on a Tanker 187 (w/Flows) or a Rossi World Cup 190 (cateks & Heads) and I'm big and dressed all black & gray. Be great to meet up.

So youre the one that ended up with the 190??...., if you decide to sell it sometime...

Just back to MD and D.C. CO is the greatest, no doubt. My employer offers no relocation opportunities to CO. Makes me think about quitting every year (sometimes twice if I go again in the spring). Nice meeting all those that I did (Bernie, Don, Matt, Jeff). Jeff, I'll probably be in VT/NH 01/08/09 - 01/11/09. I'll post up later as time draws near. I love Bromley's $25 weekday (M-F) deal almost as much as Loveland 4 paks.