Note to New Members ×

Oldies but Goodies! Come take a look!

waypastfast

Ok so i have decided to narrow down my quiver of boards. The boards are in good shape but i just don't have the room for them anymore!

Board #1: Burton PJ 6.0 Asym Regular.

ASKING $50.00 USD OBO!!!

Board #2: 1999 ? Burton Factory Prime 167. See attached pic!

SOLD SOLD SOLD!!

Board #3: F2 Firebird Asym Regular. 158cm x 21.5 Waist width

SOLD SOLD SOLD!!

Board #4: F2 Beamer World Cup Asym Regular, 160cm x 21.0 waist.

SOLD SOLD SOLD

Bindings: Catek World Cup Bindings. The bindings are the long version and i have replaced all the bails as well last year, with only one ride on them since they were replaced!

SOLD SOLD SOLD

Please feel free to email me with any questions! Thanks for looking!

post-1399-141842264924_thumb.jpg

post-1399-141842264926_thumb.jpg

post-1399-141842264928_thumb.jpg

i guess all you young skidders don't know what real money looks like pay pal isn't necessarily your pal if you look closely at your user agreement you will see that if all goes for a **** like it looks like it will your paypal acct could dissapear faster than you can say skidder. if my certified check isn't considered as good asyour paypal i'll keep my cash where it is better sell you cateks to your next paypal. thanks!

I got the yellow FP on friday. The edges were actually really sharp, which is nice for a change. (Most boards I've bought previously here had pretty dull edges, except for the brand new, old burton team board, thanks price.) It's not mint, but I didn't expect that for the price paid. Totally rideable as is. I'm happy to have found one. I had this same board years ago and it was the first board that really pushed my riding up a few levels, so a bit of nostalgia I guess.

thanks,

Dave R.