Note to New Members ×

Rttc

inkaholic

Hey there CO riders,

If you didn't know, the 19th and 20th of November is the Race to the Cup event at Copper MTN and it should prove to be one of the best events in our parts. Along with the US National team are the Canadian National team and the Swiss National team have said that they will be in attendance.

Did you ever want to see the Kessler, SG, Oxxess, and Black Pearl boards in action under the direction of the guys who they were designed for? I do.

If you can make it I would highly recommend attending.

Ink

Hey ink, are you running the race?

its 65 each race plus the ussa registration fee to play you get 2 runs for the slalom and gs

I have seen french and the korean teams training at loveland, they should be there as well

is anybody running the race?

i have heard they start at 6AM but havn't been able to confirm.

I almost want to try it... the course looks fun as hell.

Hey ink, are you running the race?

Nope, I'm a civilian these days. I get in gates once a year at the MTN Dew fun race at Lovey.

If I were to play in gates again I would want to do it often so that I wouldn't get my a$$ handed too me at an event. It is a lot of fun but I prefer riding with my bros to sitting and waiting for my run.

I will be at the RTTC to watch and see old friends. I also posted the question of schedule in the race forum to see if Phil Fell or any other coaches can give us the times. At this point I don't even know if I will take a board on hill since I just want to watch. I will also be helping out a friend of mine who is entering.

Ink

as far as I have heard...

Ink- have you worked out access to the hill that early? I am a graveyard snowmaker at copper and am trying to have a sled ride worked out...

but you have been around so I am not trying to patronize but that may be a factor for you... can always hike it...

Please do pardon me for thread-jacking, but hello Todd. been a while. Ahh, so youre snowmking out in Copper? noice. Im actually typing you this from Vail snowmaking graveyard shift, too. :) no snow, no job for anybody. So we're the one out in the frontline. Hmm, we oughta meet up sometimes, because Im curious about snowmobile protocols at Copper, by the way. We'll meet.

PS you seen Coach Sean MacCarron, lately? I hear he has a very good chance to be returning to Copper. God save the queen!!