Note to New Members ×

sims 147 osin 3800 identiity 162 slalom af700's

Dr D

Prices reduced

Osin 3800 I have to many back up boards and this one has the least chance of getting ridden so here it is. minty fresh I have not ridden it.

$125 plus shipping sold

Identity 162 slalom same as my other post

$250 shipped OBO $sold

Raichle af700 with race kit stiff tongues and rear spoiler

$215 with or $170 without BTS They are mondo 29.5

and have the original liners. I rode them with different liners so these have been molded only once. Heels have been replaced and are as new. the BTS is blue springs all around I have some replacements in other colors but I will have to hunt for them. i also should have the original tongues to throw in.

post-2375-141842263308_thumb.jpg

post-2375-141842263311_thumb.jpg

post-2375-141842263314_thumb.jpg

Well the easiest way to send the money is to get a paypal account. paypal.com

The alternative is money order and a stamp.

shipping to canada is usually the cheapest through the post office.

I have some old school bindings that would work if you need some. how big are you and what boot size? just to make sure they will fit you.

Is this a first setup for you? what kind of boots are you planning on using? I don't want you to get something based on price and not end up liking the sport so I am asking for details that will help me and everyone else here help get you set up.

Sorry I didn't reply yet - been busy. My wife tells me we have a paypal account. This board is for my daughter. she is pretty light - not even 10 lbs. She was on this customer tiny coiler alpine board last year but the owner wanted it back at the end of the year for his kid.

she has Raichle 22 - 24.5 alpine boots.

What kind of old school binding do you have?

has first dibs on the sims. Shred did you want a set of the bindings to go with? The burtons are probably better for a smaller foot but you will need to find a set of four hole discs. the wild ducks are fairly long but have a lot of adjustability size wise. shouldn't be to much trouble to round up a burton foour hole disc set. $25 for either pair $40 for both. no extra shipping with the board.