Note to New Members ×

Any extra size 9-ish hard boots out there?

AccidentalChef

So I took a friend from school up to Loveland last Friday... it turns out that he's been riding for 8 years and has spent a ton of time working on his carving. After two runs of watching him, I made him change his stance from duckfoot to something like 30/24, and started passing on all the advice you guys have given me. He picked up on all of that really quickly and was doing really well by the end of the day. He wants to try hard boots now, but my 24.5 mondo boots are never going to work for him. Does anyone have some boots he could try out? If they're intec, he can ride my Burton. If not, he'll need some bindings and a board to try too. I'm going to try to bring him up sometime on the weekend so he can start learning from someone much better than me.

I have a pair of head Stratos pro boots that are a size9 or 27 that i could bring up for your friend to use and they are for sale but he could try them for a while first before buying them. Or if he just wants to use them that would be fine too. I am real interested in selling them for a good price as they are too big for me. I also have a board -Prior 171 atv for possible sale and bindings- Bomber td1 and some Catek world cup maybe others both intec and standard. Would be willing to let him try any of this stuff. I will be riding at Loveland on Wensdays and Sundays this season. I will be going up tomorow Wens 11/5 and possibly this Sunday as well.Let me know if you are interested in doing this. Matt Curtis 303-783-2867(h) 303-722-6081(w) I am at work 9-6 mon ,Tues 9-6 thurs fri and 10-5 Saturday