Note to New Members ×

road biking

mopoet178

WORD! How timely as I've just been reacquainted with my beloved Litespeed (Tuscany). It was out of service so long that I'd forgotten just how sweet it is. I'd been riding my other bikes in the interim but they are not the same by a long shot. Lucky to have good roads where I live and, save for the rogue son of the Confederacy, mostly courteous drivers. I'm always happy if I'm on my bike.

with all the fall colors.Similar to davekempmeister's area, as long as we survive the odd buzz-by from the redneck beer in one hand, wheel in the other,shoot a deer from their truck types,there's some great road riding here plus one of the best bike paths anywhere.My current favorite ride is a steel frame cyclocross single speed that rides like butter on both pavement and dirt.If it weren't hunting season I'd be riding a lot more dirt.

A note on the last race of the pro season;I thought it was cool to see Cunego win Lombardia again.He's shown he is the real deal.And Stuey winning the Tour down under was great too.