Note to New Members ×

Burners For Sale

Mr. T

I hope I don't regret this but since they have become showpiece fixtures in my basement as opposed to actual riding tools, I am selling both my 188 and 197 burners.

Purchaced both of them used a few years back and rode each about half a dozen times.

Both are in great shape, no tail tweaks or cracks.

The 188 probably saw a bit more use before I got it than the 197. There are a few top sheet dings from binding bails and a slight cosmetic wave in the top sheet which I could not really capture in a picture. Base and edges of the 188 are in fine shape, still plenty of camber left.

The 197 came with a factory tune still on it, super deep rilling which has lasted a multiple waxings. There is a reapaired base ding, 3-4" long near the left edge, forward of the front binding mounts, but not affecting the edge, faintly visible in the pictures. Camber is like new. A few minor top sheet binding dings but nothing major. Both currently have a coat of storage wax on them.

Asking $500 obo each, shipped to the continental USA. Please email me with any questions. Tom

post-549-141842261079_thumb.jpg

post-549-141842261081_thumb.jpg

post-549-141842261085_thumb.jpg

i should post this to you too!

I talked to my wife about trading her for a burner or two and she gracefully declined. She says she might consider being traded to a husky young freestyler but has had her fill of crusty old hard booters.

And then she changed all the banking passwords.

So, my only recourse is to sell off some of my vintage boards and decide if i want to invest in burners, something to ride in the crud/pow, skis or any combination of the above.

I will post pics of the available boards soon.

r

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...