Note to New Members ×

Any other size 15/mondo 31.5 hardbooters?

davekempmeister

I was wondering if any other hardbooters contributing to this forum are similarly big footed. When I started a few years back, I bought Head Stratos Pros in the largest size (31.5) sight unseen simply because they were the biggest I could find. They had to be manipulated quite a bit, at that. I need new liners in one pair that I own and was hoping for some viable options other than the Thermo Flex liners that are all I've ever ridden in. The liners have always seemed like the weakest link in the chain, so to speak.

Unless memory fails me, Phil from PA (formerly of Roundtop affiliation) was in UPZ boots of about the same size. Anyone with insight about which are the most spacious liners or what other bootmakers out there produce an equally large hardboot, please weigh in. Thanks.

• 2 weeks later...

Yeppers I've got big tootsies too 30.5 Mondo Burton Wind's for me and I now ride ALL my boards including the T6 , and my Custom with TD2's and my hard boots. More comfy than any other boot I've tried to use.

I ride pretty steep angle on my Race 85 and have really gotten used to laying down turns without the heels or toes leaving trenches as well.

Mozz