Note to New Members ×

Who is watching 'Le Tour'?

AaronG

What, are these guys dumb or what?

First, Manuel Beltran tested positive. Another former teammate of Armstrong's, BTW, I wonder which is longer. The list of clean former teammates or the list of doping former teammates.

Then Moises Duenas....

Sorry guys....I had to get this back to cycling. There's a whole section for skating

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

more druggies, I had such high (no pun intended) hopes for this tour...I really want to watch but if this continues I will quit forever.

Sorry Skatha...on the topic of Lance are you saying that his former teamates dope because he did or because they burned themselves out trying to keep up with him (whether he doped or not)

Lance only did butt-doping for saddle sores.

Because everyone has a cardiovascular system like that naturally, right? :boxing_sm

Just a point of reference Lance's cardiovascular system wasn't natural, he wasn't the athlete who won the tour 7 times before cancer....some of what he is/was is related to his recovery how much is what the arguement has always been about

Linguistic brainfart..can you please rephrase that?

what exactly...before Lance had cancer he was a gifted cyclist but had not reached an elite cyclist level. The fact that while Lance was in treatment for cancer he trained religiously and had a chemically altered body chemistry that whole time probably played a roll in making him a better cyclist, though repeating that experiment isn't something that will likely ever happen

Willywhit wrote you could try http://player.eurosport.co.uk/ they also have great moto gp coverage including all the warm ups and practice sessions, and 125 and 250 races. GO the mighty Cav.

Having real trouble finding anywhere online that is broadcasting because, apparently the powers that be decided it wansn't necessary to stream it because there wouldn't be sufficient demand. Hmmm???

Anyway, the whole day on Wednesday (up the Alp d'Huez) is being broadcast by ITV4 in the UK and you can get a direct stream online. I even managed to get it through the firewall at work the other day with no problems. Unfortunately they are only doing this on Wednesday.

http://www.itv.com

no good outside the UK, it says. no biggie. In MY country we'll be watching F1 qualifying with breakfast saturday morning.

Formula One Racing

Grand Prix of Germany, Qualifying

054 SPEED

Sat, Jul 19, 8:00a - 9:30a

From Hockenheim, Germany.

2008 | 90 mins

Sorry, as a doc, I can tell you, in 20 years of practice, I haven't seen anyone better physically after chemo.

Granted, Lance did not take bleomycin because it would really trash his pulmonary function but......as mentioned before, he didn't perform at a high level prior to chemo...

and, magically, he did afterward.....:cool:

As I told my stepson, hang out with potheads and people will think you're a pothead, too.

Before, I would have said he never doped. In the intervening years, he has shown himself to be a virtual Nazi when it comes to his reputation, and, to quote the French, "he who looks behind the bedroom door has hidden there himself"....

I think he's guilty as h*ll

BTW, my stepson was a pothead, too, but now he's out of the house and I don't care if he continues to be or not

Anyone see the Gerolistiner rider smoke the roundabout sign? Completely smoked his bike. Couldn't tell the frame material but it split his bike in half. You see some pretty dramatic crashes in "Le Tour" but this one looked like it really hurt.