Note to New Members ×

drinks in new england

Aisling

Since people are busy I thought saturdays would be good. Which one works for most?  

7 members have voted

1. 1. Since people are busy I thought saturdays would be good. Which one works for most?

• July 12th
    • July 19th
    • July 26th
    • Aug 2nd

ok so i said i would post

people interested in getting together for a few adult bevvies... poll here

i'm gonna have some new drinks in england at the end of the summer w Dan and the lovely Vanessa, but til then, what say you all?

vote early vote often

Geeze, this is off to a good start.

How 'bout everyone agree on a week night to pour one together in front of our monitors?

I vote for a relatively quiet beach where we could get away with a cooler of margaritas and solo cups and is worth hanging around at while sobering up for the long ride home or the People's Pint, which is walking distance from my house.

Sundays are better for me too.

last sunday in july sounds good to me...

i'm so tired i had to read your post twice before i understood what the hell you were referring to about bringing dates LOL

ok so now we have the last sunday in july...

where?

bob jenney, geoff, jeff.. you guys still around? redbones anyone? somewhere more festive? anyone? bueller?

• 2 weeks later...

dingbat where are you?

Sorry, missed that.

I'm in G-Vegas at the corner of Rt. 2 and I-91 (Previously known as G-Town but now we have a mayor.) However, last Sunday in July I will be at Long Sands, York, ME.

You guys could do with a nice weekend at the beach, right? Rooms seem to be had for cheap this year.

Is it safe to eat the seafood delights in Portland, Maine this time of year?

I was there last winter and the Clam Chowder was to die for.....also many great beers....This trip the wife and in-laws are coming along. See the sights

Glad Im not driving a 18' moving van this time towing a brand new suburu..sheesh.That was a headache....Then I couldnt fly out again cause the airport closed.....missed a day on the streams with a great steelhead guide.....but got a kool Redsox hat....

Sorry, missed that.

I'm in G-Vegas at the corner of Rt. 2 and I-91 (Previously known as G-Town but now we have a mayor.) However, last Sunday in July I will be at Long Sands, York, ME.

You guys could do with a nice weekend at the beach, right? Rooms seem to be had for cheap this year.

G Town aka Greenfield is worth swinging thru for a pint at the People's Pint, love that place.

http://www.thepeoplespint.com/pages/1010Celebration.htm

Cail, lemme know what you're up to in Boston this weekend. Gotta see if I still have your cell #.