Note to New Members ×

Everything sucks and I want snow demmit

carverchick

I don't know about you guys, but I am so sick and tired of the weather we've been getting. We are experiencing floods throughout Wisconsin and our pier is under water. Needless to say, we can't water-ski :angryfire

I want winter NOW! I wish winter was much longer than it is.

Sorry for venting, but I'm pretty sure I'm not the only one.

Chica, you need to relocate. Come to Calgary and keep me company ... we have a six month snow season and lots of pretty lakes ... you'd like it here.:)

Seriously, though, that sucks. Hopefully the abode and all your gear are OK - the pics of the flooding look pretty bad.

We've been getting hit pretty hard on this side of the lake too. But it doesn't matter to me what the weather is if it's not snow... If I can't board I'm goin through withdrawals...

It starts with the shakes and increased alcohol consumption and ends up somewhere around the middle of a golf course with half a dozen empties strewn throughout a golf cart.

Come to Calgary and keep me company ...

Yeah, and they never get several consecutive weeks of rain either. :eplus2:

Beats Boulder. About a month of 30C temps every day, and it's not even summer yet. Phoenix is worse: 45C.

A co-worker of mine just told me today that the airport in Phoenix shuts down when the temps get to 49C (120F).

'later...