Note to New Members ×

Carving board in T-Mobile Commercial

Enzo

Anyone spot the carving board in the T-Mobile commercial where the guy couch surfs 37 cities in 55 days?? It's been playing a lot during the NBA Finals. I was so disgusted by the Celts performance last night that I actually paid attention & was more entertained by the commercials. Anywhoo, in the last few seconds it shows a side view of a binding & carving board leaning up against the wall behind him. It's quick, but the dvr caught it. who's the carver working on Madison Ave??

Go Celts!!

Titletown!!!!

Wow, that's a good eye! From what I can tell, the bindings are F2, and I can't really tell what the board is but my guess is that it is a Donek Pilot. It looks like it has white sidewalls, which I think Pilots have, and the black bars on the side with the sky/airplaine wedge in the middle, but that might have just been glare from the lights.

Anyone spot the carving board in the T-Mobile commercial where the guy couch surfs 37 cities in 55 days?? It's been playing a lot during the NBA Finals. I was so disgusted by the Celts performance last night that I actually paid attention & was more entertained by the commercials. Anywhoo, in the last few seconds it shows a side view of a binding & carving board leaning up against the wall behind him. It's quick, but the dvr caught it. who's the carver working on Madison Ave??

Go Celts!!

Titletown!!!!

Does your DVR sync to your 'puter? I'd love to see it!

The snowboard shot is at about 0:17 here. Sorry for the bad quality, that's the only version of the ad that's on youtube.

On another note, couch surfing seems like a pretty interesting way of travel. Here's there website.

A friend of mine hosts/visits all the time (couchsurfing) with very few exceptions all of her couch-surfing friends have been extraordinarily cool and interesting people.

enzo!! what is this some sort of new plyometric eye excercise you're doin....find the snowboard on FF :confused::freak3:

guy it's all the video analysis that I've been doin. Where's Waldo is for chumps. i got hawk eyes now for pickin lines.

dtmfh