Note to New Members ×

173 R/T, 156 Rad-Air Vessel, 158 F2 Breezer

Jon Dahl

Time to jockey around the quiver. First off is my 02/03 Volkl Renntiger. Bought new the end of the 03 season, has probably seen 35 on snow days. Base has never been ground, minimal tuning work, a very small amount of binding suck from when I used Snowpros. One insert in the front pack was stripped by me @ SES 04, and has been rethreaded to 1/4 national fine. I have a matching bolt for TD2's to go with it, but if it holds up a sale this way, I can insert it back to M6. Base is about an 8, topsheet a 7, 11/16th's inch camber. This has been my baby for many a icy day. $150 plus shipping, a steal! SOLD!

Next up is a 156 Vessel with ONE day on it. Just purchased it from RJ before the beginning of this past season. Nice light board, good pop, short with a 9m sidecut. Turns out it is just too turny for me. Will replace this with something slightly longer with bigger sidecut. $200 plus shipping, FIRM on this price. You will not find another this nice.

Last, F2 Breezer 158. Make someone a good rock/early/late season board. Some binding suck from Snowpro bindings, base not too bad, not perfect either. $50 OBO plus shipping. Postal money orders please, lower 48 only, unless I can hand deliver to you.