Note to New Members ×

Looking for canting or parts...

Hi there,

Well I want to swap my Burton cant to another board witch use the 4x4 pattern... Somebody have some cant plate for sale? I'm looking to buy any cant with the 4x4 pattern, whatever models shown in the picture. The right one is universal but the left one have the Burton 3D pattern only. IMG_3098.jpg

Or if somebody have just the insert with the 4x4 pattern that goes in the left one on the picture. If I remember when I bough it, it came with both pattern? Ready to trade or buy. The insert is this one: IMG_3102.jpg

Also, might be hard to find but I need those rubber pad that goes between the plate/board. I have the hard one's as shown in the picture and looking for the soft one's. Let me know if you have them! IMG_3295.jpg

I can pay Paypal or whatever payment form.

Thank you very much

Jeff

If you get in a bind you can make the 3 hole a 4 hole. Pop out the aluminum disk, lay some sahran wrap over the hole in the middle, mix up a pile of epoxy putty and smash it into the hole in the cant so the sahran wrap keeps it from actually gluing to the cant. After it cures just pop the epoxy slug out, sand if needed, and drill it to match the 4 hole pattern. You mount the bindings with longer screws right through the cant into the board. This worked well for me.