Note to New Members ×

I got pulled over for speeding !

Dave ESPI

Your cops are worse than ours especially the federal types.

:rolleyes:God save the Queen:freak3:

well played. We ask them if they are carrying their public hazard bond and most of them slink off. they have to show their "license and insurance" if you ask but nobody ever does!

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

We ask them if they are carrying their public hazard bond and most of them slink off. they have to show their "license and insurance" if you ask but nobody ever does!

Huh? Are you talking England? Regular "bobbies"? Could be useful info, but it's a little vague. Please clarify. Thx.

No, The good old U.S.

There are lots of theories on the best way to do it but basically you remind them of their duty to you as a public servant.

Respectfully ask to see their ID and public hazard bond. they are in a precarious legal postition without them.

Accept their oath of office verbally. They swore to protect you not to harrass you for victimless "crimes"

still researching this stuff but what I am finding is an eye opener. we lose the rights that we don't stand up and defend.

I'm been commuting to work across downtown Denver for over 2 years. I'll safely (oxymoron alert) disobey traffic laws in front of officers without ever an incident. Blowing stop-signs / red lights without a worry. I have heard of tickets for riding on the sidewalks and riding down the 16th street mall (although it's ok to ride the mall on Sundays ?!?)

twelsch

• 4 months later...