Note to New Members ×

The Sugarloaf Master

trailertrash

Erik Beckman- last time I rode with him was on 2/28....aaah I remember it well. He popped my L5 disc then told me to take a midol, sack-up, and carve Flume with him :eplus2:

I always learn a lot riding and talking with him- great guy, great instructor, great rider. Hope to see more of him next year with the new pass.

can someone convince EB to replace BB here ? We need more good beta from HB masters that actually know their stuff.

EB reads/lurks here regularly. But, like the guru he is, you have to seek him out for the goods - and pay for them. This is his winter career, he's not giving it away for free online to an audience that on average won't appreciate it. And he may tell you things you've never heard before, and that you may not want to hear. (your bindings are too soft, your boots are too big/soft, your footbeds are worthless, your canting/lifting/stance is all wrong, your board is too wide/narrow/stiff/soft, you're trying to be too stylie, you think you're crossing-under but you're just not, etc.) But I assure you, nobody has thought about carving more than him.