Note to New Members ×

Get a Vasectomy and then you get a Gun Permit in India

C5 Golfer

.. could be a good idea.

The statistic that most gun injuries occur from your own guns, and upon owning a gun your statistical chances of getting injured by one go up.... are those just US American or universal?

Not quite sure how to respond but my first take is it is a dumb statistic, Assuming the definition of a gun injury is an accident - so since it is an accident of course it would most likely happen with your own gun. This would be similar to saying most car accidents happen with your own car. :smashfrea:smashfrea

Exactly!

Be honest now. Have you ever seen someone driving like an idiot and thought it should be more dificult to get a driver's license?

Hell Yes, I have also seen a few snowboarders that should have a short interview before given a lift ticket, and also a few motorcyclists that should have his license taken away - Permanently. :smashfrea:smashfrea

What the hell I'll even go on to say -- if you do not graduate from high school with a 2.5 avg then you get sterilized.

.. could be a good idea.

The statistic that most gun injuries occur from your own guns, and upon owning a gun your statistical chances of getting injured by one go up.... are those just US American or universal?

I'd think that's generally true for the accident and pissed off spouse factors

http://books.google.com/books?id=Scxo50Qxy7cC&pg=PA137&lpg=PA137&dq=transistor+radio+vasectomy+india&source=web&ots=Ah-1U7b-yR&sig=PO5hlPPrC92_4PC6kh8kg83PW7U&hl=en

I'm sort of amazed that you need a permit in india, I'd think they'd encourage the common man being armed in case of trouble with pakistan.

In this country it really gets me pissed, on one side the only right the republicans want you to have is the right to bear arms but all your civil liberties need to be taken away and then on the other side it's next to impossible to explain to the white bread suburban centrist democrat mom that the issue with gun has more to do with our culture than with access to guns and that prohibition of guns (or many other things for that matter) is a band aid and does nothing to cure the actual issue and often makes it worse.

I'd think that's generally true for the accident and pissed off spouse factors

http://books.google.com/books?id=Scxo50Qxy7cC&pg=PA137&lpg=PA137&dq=transistor+radio+vasectomy+india&source=web&ots=Ah-1U7b-yR&sig=PO5hlPPrC92_4PC6kh8kg83PW7U&hl=en

I'm sort of amazed that you need a permit in india, I'd think they'd encourage the common man being armed in case of trouble with pakistan.

In this country it really gets me pissed, on one side the only right the republicans want you to have is the right to bear arms but all your civil liberties need to be taken away and then on the other side it's next to impossible to explain to the white bread suburban centrist democrat mom that the issue with gun has more to do with our culture than with access to guns and that prohibition of guns (or many other things for that matter) is a band aid and does nothing to cure the actual issue and often makes it worse.

This may help.

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PdJGcrUk2eE&hl=en"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PdJGcrUk2eE&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>