Note to New Members ×

happy spring; 1ft & counting of fresh pow

b0ardski

I never thought I would say this but I think we got too much snow:eek::eek:

18 inches on the back side at the opening bell and it dumped all day. I was in chest deep powder in Hellroaring basin. The flatter areas on the backside were impassable due to the heavy snow people were hiking out to the chair everywhere.

The rest of the mountain was EPIC and on march 29:ices_ange how'd you guys fair?

I spent the whole day sunday in the grey wolf chutes on the back side and never ran out of snow even in the narrowest chutes. They blew them before they opened and it just made a spectacular runout into easily 6 ft of rolled up fluff. My gut still hurts from the laughing and hooting and I think my teeth are froze:eplus2:

we had another 8 inches sunday morning and it snowed lightly all day and is still snowing this morning.

what a year

Guest Tool Can

Even the The Kan got some light and fluffy Weds-Fri.Rode all three daze.

But Friday night saw 26-30inchs come in on some howling wind gusts in just a few hours after Midnight. Party on for sure at the Condo's

Thankx Snow Gods:biggthump

Saturday the people that did make it up to the MT from town where having to Chain up,then hike/dig there way once on the slopes.

Many sounds of struggle going on in the tree's.

Sunday morning revieled plenty of untouched fresh and it was snowing all day as well.

Stay in the steep and stop for nothing being the mantra of the week end.

TC