Note to New Members ×

Bachelor tomorrow

Mike T

Turned out to be one of those days... certainly not premeditated but y'know, it just happens! Saw Zoom at the bottom and top of Pine Marten, thought I saw Buell on Outback but turned out not to be him (twice) and saw Shane in the parking lot. Not bad for only 4".

I was a lone wolf today. I think I saw Etsu at the bottom of Outback as I was heading to NW, but that is it.

Gotta get there early for 3rd chair at Pine Martin on a Powder day. Thought I would find you guys, but Outback and NW are long and wooded. I actually ended up hiking for the goods. Great stuff!

We'll be back for Monday through Thursday.

Hey Mike, Shane and I looked for you at the bottom of Pine Marten after our first lap, but I guess you'd taken off by then. Heard Don and Etsu were heading that way, but never saw them.

If you and Buell were lone wolves, I was a social pup. I was trying to keep up with the big Tanker riding boys on the other side of the mountain. I saw.... Shane, Greg, Dan R (you rock, Dan!), Kevin, Brett, Abel and friends. Lots of fun and great snow as usual.

Hope all of the Bachelor crew have a great weekend! See you guys next week.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...