Note to New Members ×

Exit 32 vs Sunapee

kathy brower

i'm running a semi-covert scouting operation this Sunday at Sunapee. i'll be scoping out your practice facilities and hope to videotape some of your players, team drills and walk-throughs. since I'm a Sunapee newb any advice on which lifts/trails I should hit for some good riding? I'm there with the fam for a ski day/b-day party.

btw...of course we start early. we'll have a breakfast buffet set up for ya at 7am. gooey raw eggs, extra thick protein shakes, greasy sausage links, and ice cold rb. don't worry about crowded trails. things shouldn't be too bad at this point in the season. but if they are have no fear, we have some big guns on our team. if all hell breaks loose, we'll send jd down first to annihilate all humanity in the wake of his carves.

Hey Enzo,

I'll be at the quad in front of the new lodge to the right of the 1st lot promptly at 7:55am 1st chair at 8. It's the best place to start with some warm up speed runs and survey the terrain. Sunapee again ranked #1 in grooming and #2 in snowmaking?? Should be great conditions as we're going to get a little fluff Fri night and Sat night should blend in great with the base.

EZE

enzo,

you better not hold back on saturday because of your scouting trip too saloonipee guy, tell your niece you can't make it someting has come up, you'll go to the one next year! you promise!

i'll see you saturday at the pbr 7:45. also, i dont need those bomber parts, michelle got them out to me today, thanks anyways you sand bagger!

bd6

Enzo - hook up with EZE - he is Sunapee

Not really alot of choices at Sunapee so you'll probably try everything and see what is best Sunday - Sun bowl often my favorite - 1st right after getting off the sunbowl chair

Thanks for the gooey eggs offer but I just chew broken glass for breakfast

Good luck getting videos of our team - likley all riding undercover except EZE and ?Durace .........Keep your eyes on your niece - our undercover riders may snatch her while EZE has you distracted and trade her for any videos you do get :lol:

-

Looks to be a small storm coming in for tonight with a possible 2 to 5 inches.

And something on Saturday but they're are not talking any real depth. So Sunday base should be excellent. I'm only allowed two hours at the mt(9 month old at home) so I leave promptly at 10 but given the recent weekend crowds that is really the only good time to do big carving as the straight liners with pick you off. I then go back sometimes at 2 and ride the last two hours but that depends on how the snow is and if it will hold throughout the day. It doesn't take long to get bored at Sunapee, but it is the smoothest groom in New Hampshire.

EZE