Note to New Members ×

Bmes 2008???

Chubz

Scott and I had a blast riding with everyone. I think that now Scott has seen more than one or two people ride hardboots it's actually cool.

Highlights of the day:

Razor's

Razor's

Razor's

Paradise

Razor's

BMES (vs. the Blue Mtn trash squad) First annual scavenger hunt! I think next year we should up the prize a bit. Maybe a new metal Coiler.......

Razor's

Photo shoot

Razor's

What a fun time, lets do it again.

Jesse

PS.... Today was phenomenal at Blue... Good grooming, firm grippy snow, fresh blown on Razor's and no one on the hill.

I went to camelbak today - after March 16 - theyhonor passes from other mountains...so it cost me $0 to ride today.

I have a day off of work on Friday. Who will be at Blue?

I have ridden the metal.....I am no longer the same man - "I have changed":ices_ange:ices_ange:ices_ange:ices_ange

I too have excess things to do, from work load to enjoying my last day of bachelorhood (wife away with boys), to finishing cleanign 6 years of basement accumulation to build boards to.............but two days left, I dont care if a tornado is coming thru, I am riding, slop or not i am riding.

It was a great last day!

Fairly stiff /cattrack icy, razor, 7:30-2:30, minmal wind and fast. got slushed up, BUT I would imagine if anyone happen to have a Coiler, crudbusting, mash potato eating, rut swallowing, bump undulating Metal;), they would have had no problem

should have been there.