Note to New Members ×

Burton Furnace 26

AndyYT316

Ok, so I'm totally bored at work and decided to put my Burton Furnace boots up for sale! I got them used and have ridden them for 2 seasons. They still work great, just a little too soft flexing for me now. I got the Deeluxe 700's:1luvu: But if anyone wants my old Burton boots let me know! I'll let them go for $50 and buyer pays shipping. If anyone is in Utah or wants to meet at Copper for USASA Nationals, let me know and we can just meet up. I'm also good for good trades! I'll take some pics and post them later when I get home this afternoon/evening.

For the 2 years Burton made the Furnace, the shell shape was identical to the Reactors, but the shell material was different (less affected by temperature I think). Andy, I'm surprised that you find them too soft as they are know to be among the stiffest snowboard boots.

Hi again guys.

West-sorry I haven't gotten those pics to you yet. It's been a crazy weekend of gs, sl and bx racing. I'm going to take those pics tonight and email them to you. Sorry for the delay on that!

Thanks Derf for the info about the reactors vs furnace boots! I just feel like I'm flexing them more than I want. I'm getting a better response from my 700's. Bordy saw my Burton's at the WTC and said that he used to have the same boots. A guy that races in the Intermountain series of USASA likes Burton boots because of the softer flex. But yeah, I felt I needed something stiffer after checking out the 700's at the WTC.

btw, AndyYT316, whats your foot size in u.s.? and wide or narrow?

please email me and pics at skibigmtnpow(at)yahoo.com

thanks, west carven

Oh yeah, I wear a size 9 in regular shoes. I've got an average foot, not really narrow or wide or anything. I'll be emailing you later!

• 3 weeks later...