Note to New Members ×

NOS Burton Freecarve boots, sz 26.5

Corey

New and unused Burton Freecarve boots, sz 26.5. Has micro-adjustable forward lean and 'walk' mechanism that releases forward lean. The toe-buckle and rivets on the right boot were damaged in shipping, a new replacement toe buckle is included. A ski shop can re-rivet this easily.

Free + shipping. No 'dibs'. First person to PayPal me gets the boots. Boots are in Manitoba, Canada, postal code: R3M 1E9. You pay actual shipping costs and any duty/taxes from USPS or UPS. I _believe_ up to $200 US gets across the border duty free in personal shipments, but it's your responsibility to check that by calling your customs office.

These are grey and pinkish red.

• 1 year later...
threadjack - tim, how often do you get to the NC mountains? Looks like you have a haul from you zip....

yes, its a haul to get anywhere from where I am at, fun in the summertime though......

luckily I work out in Colorado Springs some, and a good friend from high school works at Copper......

so I keep a couple boards out that way for when I am in town.....