Note to New Members ×

>>> Virus Tantalus Team Edition 175 <<<

eaglez

the board on Friday, so we'll find out. My expirience is usually 7-10 working days form Canada to the States so a month maybe? No idea, total speculation.:)

Sorry I didn't mean to hijack the thread.

I'm the guy that bought the Coiler of Big Canuck.

Purolator courier co-operates here in Greece with DHL. Maybe for hall Europe.

The board arrived in Greece day before yesterday(Friday)and they kept it in Customs.

DHL phoned me, and they will deliver the board to me Monday morning.

So estimate shipping time from Canada to Greece 7 working days with purolator courier.

FWI. US to Greece with USPS 14 working days and Shipping cost approx.55$ for a board 180cm.;)

As long as it doesn't get stuck in customs, or they have a dock strike, or the right person doesn't get paid off, etc,etc. Had a couple friends move to Greece. The horror stories they tell of trying to get their stuff onto the island would make a great book. When it's stuck at the dock due to a strike, YOU pay the storage fees.

Thanks guys, I never thought of DHL. We have a depot in town here. I will check out Canada Post as well.

I think springer still wants it but I kinda got spooked when UPS told me they wouldn't insure it unless they packaged it. And they obviously wanted to charge for the packing. And if that is not enough, they were charging $255 before packing charges.

It really should be easier than this to get this board shipped.

D.:biggthump

Guest springer

I really wanted it but after the bad news about shipping ,i took the plunge and ordered a brand new one from Frank. Thanks to all for all the help. Darren Thanks for trying and to all for the shipping info. I hope the board will be here on time for the end of the season...

• 6 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...