Help!!Need dimensions for Coiler metal AM

Bobby Buggs

Hey Evil Dude. Here's the quick measurements on my AM-T 172:

Tip 10 3/8"

Mid 8 1/2"

Tail 10 1/4"

Tip to Tail was 67.5"

Hope this helps.

Oh yeah it's the 12m MikeT template. Oh yeah it rules too-you're going to love it!

Edit: I rounded up to the neareast 1/8" just to be safe. Also I measured on the BASE side of the board.

Buggs:

If you are going to be sending artwork to Snowboardmaterials.com for dye sub printing, here is what worked for me. I did my own graphics for my AMT 72 and followed their (and Bruce's) recommendations for sizing to accommodate shrinkage of the plastic. I used a rectangular 'canvas size' of 13" x 71" in Illustrator to compose the graphics. Not to mix dimension systems but this is just over 8 cm longer than the nominal board length. The 8 cm is the figure that snowboardmaterials recommends for shrinkage. There is really no point in trying to design to the actual board shape or dimensions because Bruce can't position the sheet that accurately (he put mine on backwards but nobody except me would know). I made up a board shape that mimics the AMT 72 dimensions using Snocad and printed to a .pdf and then saved it as a .jpg to import into Illustrator just to give myself some notion of what the graphics were going to look like scale-wise. But I never expected any real exactitude in placement. Your design needs to allow for a large amount of tolerance and really needs to be on a somewhat generous rectangular canvas as noted above.

Hope this helps. E-mail me through my profile if you need more info.

Oh yeah. Tell your artist to work in RGB colour space or funny colour issues may come up. My design was in RGB and the accuracy from snowboardmaterials was very impressive. Their machine is very well callibrated.