Note to New Members ×

Northeast wash out

Bobby Buggs

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

SnowRider...

I'm in Maine right now. I went to Sugarloaf today, and it was fantastic. Driving up there this morning from Bethel was a little dicey, but it was worth it. Tomorrow and Sunday I'll be at Sunday River, so maybe I"ll run into you. It snowed last night and all morning today, and it is going to keep snowing all weekend. Northeast Washout is no longer (at least in Northern Northeast!) :biggthump

Yesterday was a HUGE powder day at the bush. Had to recuperate at work today, but am definitely expecting hero groom tomorrow AM. I'd expect the same throughout the north.

Got some FR2's today - perfect timing - won't need hardboots to walk the line tomorrow. It will be interesting to see what the remnants of my rear quad can handle though :rolleyes:

________

Lovely Wendie99

For such a great guy, you make it on the Hate list real easy:angryfire

Game on...

So much snow last night, they shut I-70 down until early afternoon!

Took the long way around from Silverthorne to Vail/Eagle. Picked some

other East-Coasters up at the airport. Drove into Aspen, and spent 2 hours

shoveling out the driveway to the rented house. You know what?

Yup, that's right. No one was complaining!

(SES starts in 8 hours) :)

When will you be able to confirm the Beast turned it around, I want to get out next week somewhere. Where are you out this way???

The Thunder Dome was good today, expect it will be better tomorrow. Got a couple runs in with Redfordguy.

I'm at the intersection of 2 and I-91.:rolleyes:

Dude, just send me your address, I will send you a pile of stickers

an evilsports sticker won't get you laid but.....ya might get some comments in the lift line.We ran into one of yer cronies and he told us about Ramone, you sly fox.:rolleyes::eplus2::eek:wicked pissa!

Gleb = superhuman that requires no sleep. He's the product of a rouge experiment back in the Motherland to create russian carvers that could actually win.

Keep this on the down low....its the only way we can come out and beat Jasey Jay, tyler and Bozzetto...with me on a burton ultra prime. Unfortunately, whenever an experiment goes wrong, they just send it to America.

Who needs sleep anyways. All you need is a gallon of coffee and a few red bulls.

This is the aftermath of one of my doings before the "rouge experiment."

245725607MIvYju_ph.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RI2IyHXJo5M

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UoOgu7jhkuQ&rel=1"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UoOgu7jhkuQ&rel=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

6-10 inches expected here in Albany.... Lets hope the warnign is wrong abou the ice and sleet...

gah...

I need to have a chat with the SNOMES*... again. they are getting really lax im making good conditions for us this year.

SNOW WILL MIX WITH THEN CHANGE TO SLEET AND FREEZING RAIN FROM

SOUTH TO NORTH AFTER MIDNIGHT TONIGHT...EXCEPT ACROSS NORTHERN

AREAS WHERE ALL SNOW WILL FALL FOR A LONGER DURATION. BY

WEDNESDAY MORNING...MUCH OF THE WARNING AREA WILL EXPERIENCE A

MIX OF SLEET AND FREEZING RAIN...WITH ICE ACCRETION OF MAINLY ONE

TENTH TO ONE QUARTER INCH. HOWEVER...ONE QUARTER TO ONE HALF INCH

OF ICE WILL BE POSSIBLE ACROSS THE TACONICS AND BERKSHIRES.

Either way, I'll be out at Jiminy alllllll weeeeeekkk Lonnggggg for Presidents week.

Chances are I'll be on the beginner slope, so if anyone comes, look for my helmet... it will be out there somewhere.

http://www1.istockphoto.com/file_thumbview_approve/1980972/2/istockphoto_1980972_garden_gnome.jpg

My wife called me at work today to tell me the bad news,our furnace is shot and it'll be $6K for replacement. Effectively ending any future snowboarding adventures this year with luck I'll get a late season Wa-Wa day.:smashfrea

Damn TP...reality bites! Hope to see you on the urethane products somewhere soon though! Hang in there!