Note to New Members ×

Rain? Why not some snow?

cafercr35

Got to Blue last night. The Highschool groups had scraped most of the mountain off. First time in hard boots. Little dicey at first, but started to get the hang of it. Found my way to Paradise and made a good night of it.

This much precip as snow would have fixed everything.

Joe- yes, I was on the Factory Prime. I have a lot of stuff to work out: binding angles, boot adjustments, stance width, technique...

It felt good by the end of the night, but still figuring it all out.

when I started out on that board I was slightly to the rear of it....stance width @ about 17.5" angles about 55/55. As time went on my angles have come to 66/66 with a stance width of 19.25".....I also move into Olympic series cateks with toe lift from and heel lift rear - with a slight inside cant on the rear. I've seen you carve on the softies....so you know it...just keep that butt down and the edge will hold...ttyl...Joe

Joe, R U still going to make up it to Mountain Creek this weekend? Looking to get out Sunday am.

Yes - I will be there first thing Sunday......I just got back from riding there today....little stiff and fast in the early morning turned to spring condition slop by 11.....I went for breakfast @ Millside.....yummmmmmmy!!!!!

Giv me a ring if your in.