Note to New Members ×

Where have all the boots gone?

carvedog

So here is my deal.

I always crush my back boot. I have three pairs of Reactors with nearly perfect left boots, all the rights are beyond repair. In between riding hard and skating ( I know none of you ever touch your board with free skate foot but I do) right boots are trashed. Add a busted Furnace and now a busted Fire to the beyond repair rights and I have enough boots to outfit a one-legged hockey team ( as long as they are left )

I posted an exchange idea in the classified a while back with no response - but I would love to find my goofy twin out there and get all his right boots.

Anyone else experience this or am I the only one??

I ride Burton Fire 28.5 and really like them anyone have a right boot catching dust? Anyone? Bueller?

Please don't move this to classifieds as this isn't really a for sale issue. Maybe we could have a free gear swap or sticky on the main page, as I don't often ( enough) go to the classifieds as then I just suck up more gear. too many boards to count right now and 11-12 partial or complete pairs of boots. :smashfrea:smashfrea:smashfrea

I busted up one of my reactors - size 29. I cannot remember if it is the left or right boot. Both the inner and outer ankle bolts gave out. I think the shells are fine just the hardware failed. Shame, I liked the Reactor better than my AF600s.

For a season I used standard lag bolts on mine which made them look like Frankestein boots.

What broke on your boots?

I busted up one of my reactors - size 29. I cannot remember if it is the left or right boot. Both the inner and outer ankle bolts gave out. I think the shells are fine just the hardware failed. Shame, I liked the Reactor better than my AF600s.

For a season I used standard lag bolts on mine which made them look like Frankestein boots.

What broke on your boots?

The tongues split across the top of my arch. Toe box blew out on the Fires as well as split tongue, upper shell half above arch, split and cracked. Hinge bolts blown out by ankles, I frankensteined them too but that broke after a while. Broken arch straps on all boots except the newest Fires. All on the right boot. Lefts are for the most part still perfect.

I think the Reactors are 28-29 shell size that I have. Are you goofy or regular. We might be able to make a pair out of these.