Note to New Members ×

Sunday River?

Noah

I got mine done at Bob and Terry's Ski Shop last weekend and was happy with it. I don't think its a hand tune, but it was $25 and the place is right next to my house :)

But in general, I was very happy with what I got. Bob and Terry's is right on the access road. We've been in there a good bit and talked to the owners and guys who tune, and they're all good people, so I like giving them business. Its on the right hand side about 1/4 mile after you turn onto the access road, right past Sunday River Brewery. I bet you could call and ask them about hand tuning and they can send you in the right direction (if they don't do it).

Angie, do you happen to have one of those condos on that road?

I lived at white cap for a few years, literally upstairs from the lodge. not sure if you've been on the roof at white cap but if you look at the side of the building closest to barker there are some apartments there. I was a fixture of the whitecap ghetto.

If by "have" you mean...I paid a lot of money to rent a room with a bunch of other people for the winter...then yes, I "have" a condo. Haha. We have a big townhouse. Right next door to all the Chileans who are working on the mountain for the winter They party. Hard. I missed a whole day of riding two weekends ago thanks to getting stupidy drunk (and subsequently hungover) at one of their parties. I took two runs, and thought I was going to die.

I haven't been blessed to visit the white cap ghetto, but I'll have to make it a point to :p

PS-Noah, I saw your post on the Ride Board. I'm up there this weekend and back again Thursday night. I might be trekking up to Sugarloaf on Friday though. Maybe we'll run into each other for a few runs!