Note to New Members ×

Virus Vampire 175

Thor VonRippington

Virus Vampire 175 **SOLD**

Waist - 19.3

Full titanal top sheet with wood and carbon inlays.

The edge grip you expect from Virus... plus metal construction makes this board ride smooth like a stick of butter.

I bought this board new last season and had it professionally tuned to texture and set the edges at 1 degree base bevel and 2 degree side bevel. There are binding marks on the top sheet and a small nick on one edge. It's been ridden around a dozen times.

IMG_1767Medium.jpgIMG_1763Medium.jpgIMG_1765Medium.jpg

:angryfire:angryfire:angryfire:angryfire:angryfire:angryfire:angryfire:angryfire:angryfire:AR15firin:AR15firin:AR15firin:AR15firin:smashfrea:smashfrea:smashfrea:(:(:(:(:o:o:o:o:o:o;)

Wish I could!!

The National Spousal Saving and Loan is not allowing withdrawls for works of art at this point.:(

D.:biggthump

Oh my gosh... Where in the world... How... Why...

I'm speechless if you couldn't tell...

Why does it seem like all of a sudden there are scores of boards that are just beyond beautiful? And where'd you get all these virus(es) from TVR???

HONEY!!!!!!!!!

I want a divorce!!!!!!!

What does 4 year old go for on ebay nowadays?????? Just kidding, no really how much do they?

Thor,

If I were single, I would have been getting my jacket and shoes on and driving the 1500 miles to come get it tonight. That is one bas a$$ board. By the way , how much do you weigh?