Note to New Members ×

Utter Bliss to Disgust

Chubz

got the Pogo back Friday. no snow of course, but one big hoot and holler to the guys from POGO. I wil test it next season and see how it does. they were able to repair with only one black strip about 2" wide and 10" long of composites.

Gonna send them a thank you email next

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

having a sentimental board break always sucks; a couple years ago, on my first alpine setup (it's pretty old) i managed to literally seperate the entire topsheet and top section of the core from the rest of the board; it's a nidecker 153 Fusion series. after about 3 hours of epoxy work it's in good enough condition to............wait for it.............hang on my wall :(

try to call in warranty on that; that's one of the strangest breaks i've seen.

• 6 months later...

once you get a new board, i would recommend getting some sort of plates on there to distribute the force of your bindings, i hate to see someone lose their favorite toy. even home made 1/4" polyethylene plates help to get the force of the bindings distributed. the crack probably didnt come from downward force, but you probably weakened the stringers with contact points, same thing happened to one of my nideckers. good luck getting a new one