Note to New Members ×

VIRUS teaser

Ray

2e56t06.jpg

The new base material used by Virus is called “P-Tex Ultimate”. It contains a high(er) amount of carbon,

is harder and faster versus other base materials... So far used mainly for GS skies.

Virus is the first board manufacture using the P-Tex Ultimate :biggthump

Ray, you have way too much time on your hands!! MOst guys who post pictures of their new boards just lean em on a wall and snap a photo. Not Ray, he has his own little snowboard studio there. Proper colored backdrop with the appropriate wrinkles, impeccable lighting to highlight the nice mirror finish on the Virus.

Just giving you a good natured ribbin'. It is a beautiful board though. Wish I could justify spending the $$$ for a Virus. The only one I can get is through the CDC!!

CDC= Center for Disease Control

Ray, you have way too much time on your hands!! MOst guys who post pictures of their new boards just lean em on a wall and snap a photo. Not Ray, he has his own little snowboard studio there. Proper colored backdrop with the appropriate wrinkles, impeccable lighting to highlight the nice mirror finish on the Virus.

Actually, I was struggling to get the pictures posted all at once. Lots of meetings and crazy market right now… but since my job includes working on the computer most of the day I was able to squeeze em out piece by piece today…

In regards to my “own little snowboard studio”, funny, I grabbed a blanket, hung it over a door and took the pictures with my little Sony (DSC-T100) during regular daylight… no artificial light involved. But hey, a good looking board does show nice, also without much work ;)

Looking forward seeing you in Aspen! I hope you come.

Holy crap... :eek: that is the most high-tech Virus I've ever seen.... Frank must have built his soul in it... and I guess Ray had to sell his soul to buy this board.... :lol:

I do not think it's possible to beat this.... I feel a bit envy... :mad: I'll have to talk to Frank... :D

Hey Ray, don´t tell all the secrets! I think we will see lot´s of open mouthes at the SES! At the EC session in Zinal may be lots more!!! When we ride the new Supercarvers ( Most versatile boards for any snow contitions!!!)! Its a free world and I like to travel to meet friends and riding together!