Note to New Members ×

Demos at SES

BadBrad

Anyone know which boards we can expect to have available for demo at SES?

How about Coiler? I know they are generally made custom for each rider, but there have been some for sale at some shops, too, so any chance of demos?

Madd? Prior? Donek? F2? Others?

My dream list would be:

Prior 169 WCR (preferably metal)

Prior 173 WCR (preferably metal)

Coiler AM 169

Coiler AM 172

Coiler FC 172

Madd 158 (f1,f2)

Madd 170 (f2)

F2 Silberpfiel

Donek Freecarve II 167

demo at SES?

Madd? Prior? Donek? F2? Others?

My dream list would be:

Prior 169 WCR (preferably metal)

Prior 173 WCR (preferably metal)

Coiler AM 169

Coiler AM 172

Coiler FC 172

Madd 158 (f1,f2)

Madd 170 (f2)

F2 Silberpfiel

Donek Freecarve II 167

All Donek boards will be there, as will Sean probably. Chris Prior is rumored to be coming also, and usually brings a plethera of boards with him for demo. Mike usually shows up last minute with some MADD stuff, but you should contact him for a definite yes or no (good luck :)). I don't know about Coiler, you might want to write to him and ask as well.

No F2s, as we still have not received our order from them.

We will also have Pure Boarding boards, and G-Force too. Don't think I've left anyone out.

• 3 weeks later...

There will be a small Coiler representation for a change.

I was just going to make a 172 AM for the draw but decided to put it in with the demos.

172 AM 21.5 x 12m Titanal

171 Stubby 20 x 13.2 Titanal

182 NSR ( newer race design) 20 x 13.7/17m Titanal

I was trying to get what will be called The "Classics" which is a more standard shape done in Titanal but not enough time.

Joel Parker will be handling the demo boards and he has 2 classics so if you see him you may be able to get a look at one.

Should have these and a few more for ECES

BV

It'll be at the tent the morning after it gets to my house from Bruce. Just ask there if its there and how to reserve it for a few runs. That one will probably be in high demand. Until Bruce ships them I'm not sure yet when I'll get them but believe me I'll get them to the tent asap. Also if you are around the weekend after the event I'll have them still and will be at Buttermilk that weekend and you can hook up with me.

JoelP

We'll be bringing out Rad Air Tankers, new metal 158 and 170 Madd, Classic Madd 180 with Carbon Butterfly in Flex 2 and 3 and Prior WCR non metal 177 if Chris doesen't. We'll also have a slew of BX shapes from Madd as well for the interested.

Dave

Please bring a Madd metal 170 and 170w. I might want to buy one, but I'm not sure if I'd prefer the 18cm or 21cm width. 20cm is usually the sweet spot for me, giving ~57/54 angles which I find comfortable. I hear that boards with metal tend to feel narrower, so the 21cm will probably work. If you can, bring an extra 170w metal and be ready to sell it.