Note to New Members ×

Technique tips and some clarification

kmartshopper

I need a few days with you, WB. I need to hear about your philosophies and methodologies.

Please PM me, as I'd like to get this together, if you have any interest in coming out this way.

We'll make it worth your while.

Oh yeah... I would like to take you Noboarding, so if you're in, begin your mental preparations now.

Rob, what's the chanses of potential session with WB becoming public for CASI members?

I'll bring your old love Kr172, for you to ride ;) Hell, you can even take me Noboarding :D

Boris

I'm thinking about the "Supercourse" at Sunshine Village in mid-May.

We do allow members to come and ride in clinics, without being on a formal course for a level, so Blue, you're in.

Of course, you're only in if it's on, but if WB has the time and I can get this approved by my board and TC, I think we'll be into one of the best sessions yet.

I would like to do something separately for our Technical Committee, so if you have a week, we could satisfy everyone.

Let's talk about your day rate offline, WB.

I understand that on the race course, it is a different world, but I am not trying to get down the mountain the fastest, nor and I being told where to turn. If your not practicing racing on every run, why ride like your on course?

Call it cross-training. I do not race but find that my riding ability has greatly improved by practicing other techniques that take me out of my comfort zone. More than once I have had jacka$$es pop out of the trees right into my direction of travel. Being able to load the board and crank a wicked tight turn in the shortest distance possible has been the only reason collisions were avoided. I also find that I am now better able to set and hold the edges in icy conditions.