Note to New Members ×

Riding MC Saturday/Sunday morning 1/12 -1/13

jtslalom

I rode by tonight after 5 they were closed. The groomers were running on south moving the snow around. The mountain was not in good shape.

I usually ride early sat and sun. Tomorrow I am going to Camelback early. They hae much more snow and 31 of 33 trails open. Also, burton will be there for demos and I want to ride the new EST system and few other boards.

I'm sure most Pennsylvania resorts are in better condition right now. We are suppose to get 6 inces of snow Sunday night into Monday morning and then a long string of cold weather. Highs for the next week or so won't get out of the 30's and some days 20's. MC will blow snow like crazy so don't give up on it quite yet. For me, I live in town and MC is 3 miles away. If you get the chance cafercr35, ride at MC on Sunday morning. It would be great to make some turns with you. I'll probably be riding with another guy and possibly a third. Hope to see you there.

I'm sure most Pennsylvania resorts are in better condition right now. We are suppose to get 6 inces of snow Sunday night into Monday morning and then a long string of cold weather. Highs for the next week or so won't get out of the 30's and some days 20's. MC will blow snow like crazy so don't give up on it quite yet. For me, I live in town and MC is 3 miles away. If you get the chance cafercr35, ride at MC on Sunday morning. It would be great to make some turns with you. I'll probably be riding with another guy and possibly a third. Hope to see you there.

I spoke with the wife and we will be there. Camelback was actually great today. Rode from 8-10am, got crowded and mushy so we hit the road.

My one problem is my Volant tail seems to be letting go.....it is showing a slight crease. I may be riding my 185 Donek...which is WAY overkill for MC....I just sold 4 boards over the past week to make room for new up to date equipment. Just didn't think it would be "as soon" as it is.....LOL

I'm usually the only hardbooter so I shouldn't be hard to find.

I rode MC this morning from 8:00 (3rd chair) to about 10:45. Sorry if I missed you cafercr35. Conditions were pretty good considering all the rain we've been having. MC did blow snow last night. We are expected to get now from 6to 10 inches of snow from tonight through tomorrow afternoon. It's about time. Hopefully I will catch up with you some other time cafercr35. I think my buddy Shawn will be there around 11:00 so maybe you will meet up with him.