Note to New Members ×

Loveland Carve Session

Thor VonRippington

Not only would they be welcome, but they'd probably benefit greatly from attending. I wish I could make it to some of these carving sessions. Maybe if there's a CMES (Crystal Mountain Expression Session) I'd show up, and even at that, it'd have to be on a weekend. Damn my need for cash!

I am going to do my damdest to make it to this! The last time I rode with y'all was fun as hell for a first day of my season ,but at a bittersweet time considering what I was really down there for.This time it would be with my legs,boots and boards dialed.And hopefully without the insane altitude sickness that happened that night! Hope to be there!

I am going to do my damdest to make it to this! The last time I rode with y'all was fun as hell for a first day of my season ,but at a bittersweet time considering what I was really down there for.This time it would be with my legs,boots and boards dialed.And hopefully without the insane altitude sickness that happened that night! Hope to be there!

It would be great to see you again Steve... hope you can make it!

Pick up some other carvers on your way down.