Note to New Members ×

One of a Kind Madd embroidered Jacket

Shred Gruumer

This Jacket is a Fate Jacket: style "Throttle", Size is a Mens XS. and is New without Tags. Originally made for my girlfriend but does not like the mens style cut to it. Fate Jackets run a full size if not larger than stated.. This has custom embroidery on it that I had done.. I think you seen my jacket this was done for her but doesn't like the Mens style fit. Its water proof with mutli pockets and pit zips. it has rain hood and snow skirt which can be zipped off.

The asking price is $115 plus shipping due to the cost of digitizing the Madd logo and cost of custom embroidery... it has a full size MADD logo with flower on the Back. It has the Madd logo on the right shoulder. and has the flower logo on the left chest.

The size equivalent for womens is a Medium+, the mens size would be a small+ to almost medium great for a punnie guy like Jack. Or would be the perfect gift for his wife.. The sleeves even fit me but needs about 2 more inches to zip across my beer belly..

Thanks for reading and looking.

:lurk:

post-186-141842244964_thumb.jpg

post-186-141842244965_thumb.jpg

post-186-141842244967_thumb.jpg