Note to New Members ×

Race To The Cup Snowboard Jam

Guest darrenloaded

Guest darrenloaded

With the success of last years World Championships Qualifier, the Race to the Cup Series is coming back to Steamboat. Imagine the best riders from North America screaming down Howelson Hill under the lights. All fighting for a spot on the World Cup. Music is rockin’, there’s electricity in the air, and the crowd is going nuts! This is all happening Jan. 4<sup>th</sup> and 5<sup>th</sup> @ Howelson Hill, in Steamboat springs. Check out this video from last years event... the date at the end is one day off... HA

So if your in the area, come join the party witht the racers, spectators, and Bomber.

There will also be Delicious fish tacos w/ rice and beans served for $6. You can't beat that dinner and entertainment with a stick...:lurk:

Friday Jan 4th

Finals PSL 5:30-8pm

"Give away" free raffle for spectators and athletes 8:30pm during awards

Sat Jan 5th

Finals PGS 5:30-8pm

"Give away" free raffle for spectators and athletes 8:30pm during awards

Darren,

I will try to make it up. I wanted to go to Copper to see that RTC but was slammed at work. I hope all the training is going well for you and say hi to the rest of the team for me. I also saw that Brian is coming out for it. I haven't seen him since the old Copper days.

I saw Justin, Erica, Cass, Phil, Kevan and David at Chucks (DFJ) funeral. Not a great time but good to see some old friends.

Derek Runes (Ink)

damn, I wish I was still in Colorado. :mad:

this video rawks

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KkBAhDhSjgk&rel=1"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KkBAhDhSjgk&rel=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

Steamboat really needs our support for the race. Bomber will be there to help this along. Darren has really done an excellent job on getting this together 2 years in a row. NICE VIDEO! it's being shown on the local station in Steamboat. If you are in Colorado, please try and make it up for the race.

It means a lot to those guys!

Atta-boy going out to D!:biggthump

If you live in CO and are not going to this event you are Wrong!!!!

These stops need everyones help to push the sport to the next level.

Because no one comes to the races many of the US snowboard team athletes do not have the funding to compete at all events. Several must use out side sources to make up for the lack of funds. Lots of thoose athletes train at Steamboat. Coming to this race supports these kids and proves the need for more funding! Please go to this event! It's put on by A racer "Darren" for the fans.... This is everyones chance to stop bitching about alpine not getting exposure and to go expose it!!!

Same thing with Phil Fell and the Race to the Cup at PC You should be in UT for the Park City event.

Stop talking about alpine growth! Go make it grow......

Thanks D.