Note to New Members ×

June Bound: 22-27DEC07

Cristan

Neil, how about that Tinkler??? I will most likely be coming up early on the 1st and staying till the 4th. Hope to make some turns with you and any other fellow carvers. Not too hip on the Mammoth crowd scene, so maybe riding Mammoth in the early AM and then spending time over at June if the coverage is good. Thats the plan for now.

Gary, That Tinkler is goofy only unfortunately. If it wasn't, I was strongly considering it. My plans is similar to yours for that week. It may not be too bad crowd-wise midweek after new year's day at Mammoth so I'll probably split my time between the two.

• 5 weeks later...
Guest DarkClone

Well Hello Cristan. Yes I have returned from the nut house. Been riding with Kerry a few times at Bear. Mr. Fuji has been in touch but have not had the pleasure of riding with him. Bear has been unbelievalble this year. Last Thursday was epic. Darkclone

Guest DarkClone

Yes I got tired of the guys in white suits and One flew over the cuckoo nest types. Escaped with help from the inside. Kerry and I have ridden Bear together twice. Last time I rode with Kerry he really was riding well. The conditions were epic on Exibition. Last Thursday was just the best I have ever ridden Silver. Perfect HERO snow and just a few skiers and boarders to fall to their death in my trenches. On Sat. his son Brandon gave him a suprise "Over The Hill Party". Cristan it was epic. They disarmed the garage door so he had to come in through the front door. There was over thirty "TOGETHER" people to scream SUPRISE when he came in. Now we know Kerry and he soiled his pants. The first thing he says is "OH YOU GUYS" the second "I have got to change into some clean clothes. Someone handed him a double Jim Beam and he was back down to HIS party in like two. Met a bunch of his surf buddies and friends. Really cool people who had it together. Anyway I talked to John after he got back from June. He always calls on the way home from riding. I ride at Bear every day so come on up. If you need a pass call 48 hrs. I think I have your Tele #. Darkclone out.