Note to New Members ×

Monarch 12/15???

rdietz

Thinking about heading up to Monarch from Co Springs on 12/15. Haven't been there before but they've been getting some good snow from what I hear. Anyody out there interested in a ride from the springs? Lift tickets go from $27 to $52 that day but still cheaper than most. I've got a jeep wrangler with a couple extra seats available.

Rob

Not going to Monarch yet but with our Lovey passes we get 3 free days down there. We are currently figuring out when we (D.T., Shelly, Big Mario and any others) can go for a long weekend. It is looking like early March before spring break. We will post here and see if we can get some other folks out for some carving fun.

Ink

Get ahold of user "TPalka" from Salida. That's his home mountain.

My Angel Fire pass also gives me three days at Crested, Monarch, or Parito.

I plan on doing a long weekend trip to Crested+Monarch sometime this season, but no idea when yet. We will stay the night in Salida.

I will post here when that becomes more of a reality.

RDY 2

We would love to have you join us if timing works out. Yes, D.T. knows TPalka and he will definately be informed of when we go there so that he can be in the mix also.

There is a new to NM rider from CO who is Super Smooth for you to keep an eye out for. His name is Pat Macnamara, ageless, and cool. I don't know where he will be riding but you may run across him sometime. He primarily rides softies these days but sticks to the groomers mostly.

Ink

RDY 2

We would love to have you join us if timing works out. Yes, D.T. knows TPalka and he will definately be informed of when we go there so that he can be in the mix also.

There is a new to NM rider from CO who is Super Smooth for you to keep an eye out for. His name is Pat Macnamara, ageless, and cool. I don't know where he will be riding but you may run across him sometime. He primarily rides softies these days but sticks to the groomers mostly.

Ink

Happen to know where he moved to specifically? Have an email or anything?

Considering I know three carvers so far (not counting Bamboo Girl) down here it would be nice to add another!

Happen to know where he moved to specifically? Have an email or anything?

Considering I know three carvers so far (not counting Bamboo Girl) down here it would be nice to add another!

I emailed Pat to see if it is OK for me to give out his email. I also asked him to check out the forum and more specifically the ride board.

I will let you know what he comes back with.

Ink

D.T. knows TPalka and he will definately be informed of when we go there so that he can be in the mix also.

Thanks for remembering me :) I look forward to riding with you all, and hope that I'll be able to join you one of the weekends at Loveland too...

Rob: I wasn't planning to ride on Saturday, but I'll see how it goes tomorrow and maybe I'll go up again. Are you riding hard boots or softies?

tom.

Thanks for remembering me :) I look forward to riding with you all, and hope that I'll be able to join you one of the weekends at Loveland too...

Rob: I wasn't planning to ride on Saturday, but I'll see how it goes tomorrow and maybe I'll go up again. Are you riding hard boots or softies?

tom.

I'm riding old burton reactors and a K2 166. Pretty stiff and may need to tweak the bindings a bit to make it a little more user friendly.