Note to New Members ×

I just bought two more boards

refried

I told myself that I wouldn't buy any new boards this season (I have well over 20) and I even let the Pogo Longboard that was on gear swap go without making an offer (I'm still kicking myself for not picking that up) I've wanted that board for years), but I just picked up two O-Sin 3800's (163 + 169) off Ebay for a good deal. I have a 4700 and really like it, and wanted to try the 3800, but never found one cheap enough (I thought about picking one up from BlueB last year but never did), I couldn't decide on the 163 or the 169 (I like long boards), so I bought both. Looks like I need a 178 4700 now to complete my O-Sin collection.

Refried, some people just cannot help buying new boards to try. :lol: Myself included!

Funny you mention the Pogo. You have some beautiful boards in your quiver and I was really suprised when I didn't hear from you about it. It is only possible to hold back for so long.

Enjoy,

Buell