paragonUE

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wednesday, December 12<SUP>th</SUP> - $10 E-Coupon Day

Thursday, December 13<SUP>th</SUP> - $15 E-Coupon Day

Friday, December 14<SUP>th</SUP> - $20 E-Coupon Day

Sunday, December 16<SUP>th</SUP> - $35 E-Coupon Day (also Potter Brothers Demo Day!)

Monday, December 17<SUP>th</SUP> - $21 E-Coupon Day

Lots of pre-season deals.

Cail, if you have 40.00 get the discount card. It will give you 15.00 off every time you go there even on holidays. It pays for itself in 2 trips.

Dave must have missed you at Jiminy. I was on my new Coiler (white) wearing an orange jacket and orange Heads.

Got there after 8 and was on the slopes by about 8:30. Carved til 10:30 cause my legs were already shot.. need to get my muscles back.

But today was the best day I've had! Probably due to the new board. It was sick nasty :biggthump

Anyway, anyone up for going to Jiminy next weekend let me know. I'll be free after Thursday.

Hey hyeah man, I was looking for you !

Hanz showed up late at 4:00 and I was in boots on my airwalk 157 from 9 am untill noon. Riding today I had the APB out on you as I told other instructors to be looking for someone else in hard boot gear and when they find them(you) to send them to the tree. I looked for ya, but didn't see you (as you bailed early)

Ohwell, there will be more days for sure.

I'll be out next sat and sun and mon.

Willy, If you want to hit it 12/12 LMK, I'll go out with ya..... Just have to find a driver for my ass that day to meet ya out there.

Today was nice indeed. Traffic got heavy around 11:00 so I hung the board around noon.

HOPE FOR NO ICE STORM TONIGHT !

cheers,

D.

haha, it was nice last night, pow said he saw a hardbooter tooling around before I got there (late (screw mapquest)) but didnt see him again. carved with pow til 7 he had to leave, hung around til 10. had an epic bail, I mean wicked, thought I was gonna die (or at least break my leg) type yardsale, which everyone missed, haha. other than that, productive, and tiring.:biggthump

i normally hit up west way then down grand slam. it usually gets busy after the first couple hours. so today i started hitting up lower glade and upper slingshot to either 360 or lower slingshot to racoon's den. they may not be steep but i can really fly down those. next time i'll try out north glade. last year i could never get good edge hold on the ice, but my new coiler will probably work like magic.

We took it easy (none of us were experts last night) on the greens and blues (left bank, west way, 360...that kinda stuff). All in all it was great carving conditions with the exception of a few frozen death cookie minefields. Exibition East looked nice, I didnt get the chance to ride it last night but I've got it marked for some excavation next time I'm there. The Fox is looking pretty good too.

Paragon's learning quickly. He's already dropped the frankenstien arms, and now he's getting a few good stand up carves in. I've still got to put it all together and remember what I learned last season, but hopefully we'll be representing alpine well this season at Jiminy:biggthump