Note to New Members ×

Fin Coming to Sun Peaks Camp

Sean

We are a week out from the Sun Peaks carve camp and I am happy to report that Mr. Bomber himself, Fin Doyle, is planning to join us for a bit of a busman's holiday on plates. The mad scientist behind the TD2 and BTS will be hanging around to take some pics, write an article for Bomber, and check out the BC carving scene. The slopes are in great shape and we have slots for a few more riders, so if you are still interested please call Gavin ASAP at 253-569-3713. I know the US peso hasn't been doing any favors for our clients from the US, so I believe Gavin is still extending an early season discount to his customers. If still interested in joining us please go to the Snowperformance site and drop Gavin a line.

Hope to see you on the hill.

Cheers,

Sean

• 2 weeks later...

Unfortunately I missed Fin, but I did get a chance to say "Hi" to Sean on Sunday afternoon.

How ya doin, Sean?

I was in the area for work, had the Sunday off and decided to check out Sun Peaks. My first time out this season, and the slopes were NOT "in great shape" (several runs were marked with signs warning of "marginal conditions")--but I still managed to have a good time. It was kinda weird, though, to keep seeing hardbooters under the chairlift--I had no idea the camp was underway, and I seldom see other hardbooters. But I did catch up to one of the guys at the end of the day--Sean, actually--and found out about the camp. Oh well, maybe next year... It looked like fun!